What is Meiro?
Meeiro is a decentralized launchpad platform on the Aptos ecosystem, written and built based on the Move programming language. The Meeiro platform owns a suite of products that include a launchpad to help projects raise decentralized capital on the platform along with token swap, token staking, and governance voting for the platform on the Aptos ecosystem.
Meeiro is a platform that owns various products and services as mentioned above such as Launchpad, Token Staking, and Governance Voting. Of course, IDO Launchpad is still the core service as well as the core product from the first day of Meeiro's construction. Let's go into detail about the features of each product on the Meeiro platform below.
Meeiro Launchpad serves as a launching pad for new projects on this platform, Meeiro Launchpad provides a full range of requirements for new projects thereby helping projects to be developed quickly, long-term, and globally.
To be able to participate in IDO of future projects on Meeiro launchpad, there are two methods for users to participate, namely:
- Stake $MEE (Meeiro's token): Each $MEE will give users the corresponding number of shares, and the price of each share will be determined just before the launch of the project's token. The more the amount of $MEE staked, the more stakes will be received -> From there get more IDO allocations.
- Completing community tasks: At each IDO, 10% of the total shares will be distributed to the community in the form of a lottery after the user completes the community tasks -> The more tasks are completed -> The more opportunities to be selected to participate in IDO.
In addition, in the position of the project in general and the investor in particular, no one wants to see the token of the project that they invest or develop in a sudden pump or dump situation. Therefore, the Meeiro platform created Meeiro Protect to help protect investors and the project itself when IDO is on this platform, specifically through the following two cases:
- If the project token price is lower than the pre-sale price on any vesting day unlock tokens during the vesting schedule -> Meeiro will refund the initial investment equivalent to the pre-sale price for that unlock in $USDC for IDO participants.
- If the project's token price is lower than the pre-sale price in 2 consecutive confirmed unlocks (e.g. February, March) -> Meeiro will refund the remaining investment for all remaining unlocks in $USDC and the vesting schedule will be terminated thereafter.
Users can stake Meeiro's $MEE token in the 'Staking' section to receive $sMEE token, $sMEE token is used to access the benefits of Meeiro, specifically the following two cases:
- Participate in IDO
- Governance voting
In addition, users who stake $MEE tokens also enjoy the benefits of staking coming from the platform's revenue. A part of Meeiro's revenue will be used for redemption and distribution to staking users.
To participate in the DAO governance vote, users need to stake $MEE to get $sMEE, and each $sMEE will be equivalent to one vote. Users can vote in two types of voting, namely:
- Project Voting: Any project that wants to launch IDO on the Meeiro launchpad in the future needs to go through a vote on the DAO. The project will be launched or not depends on the community's decision to support the project or oppose the project.
- Proposal Voting: This form of voting is applied to any proposal related to Meeiro such as treasury management, updates in Meeiro's smart contract, etc.
- Ten: Meeiro token
- Ticker: $MEE
- Contract code: Updating
- Type: Native Aptos token
- Total Supply: 50,000,000 $MEE
- Initial circulating supply: 2,875,000 $MEE
Token allocation and unlocking schedule
Meeiro's roadmap is divided into quarters starting from Q2 2022 until Q2 2023, specifically:
Q2 - 2022
- Concept creation
- Platform Initialization / Smart Contract
- Start to develop
- Starting the branding process for Meeiro
- Release of whitepaper
- Released pitchdeck
Q3 - 2022
- Complete the Meeiro branding process
- Launching social networking platforms
- Landing page goes live
- Open Discord server
Q4 - 2022
- Platform goes live
- IDO $MEE token
- TGE $MEE token
- $MEE listing on DEX/CEX
- MEE Staking feature goes live
- The first project IDO on the Meeiro platform
Q1 - 2023
- Launch $MEE . Liquidity Redemption
- Launch $MEE LP staking process to join IDO
Q2 - 2023
- DAO goes into operation
- Launch MEE Governance
- Participate in governance voting for IDO . projects
Investors of Meeiro
Conclusion about $MEE future potential growth
From my perspective, Meeiro can be evaluated as a potential project when it is the first IDO launchpad project to prepare IDO on the Aptos ecosystem. Meeiro has developed a complete and eye-catching user interface and user experience (UI/UX), showing the seriousness of the Meeiro team's development. Together with a complete and interconnected product suite such as staking to participate in IDO, staking for governance, becoming a close link as well as creating a usecase for Meeiro's $MEE token. In addition, the supply is not too much along with the increased demand for holding $MEE to participate in IDO, Holdstation predicts that the price of $MEE token has the potential to grow in the near future after TGE and begins to have significant changes. launchpad project on this platform.
The information, statements and conjecture contained in this article, including opinions expressed, are based on information sources that Holdstation believes those are reliable. The opinions expressed in this article are personal opinions expressed after careful consideration and based on the best information we have at the writing's time. This article is not and should not be explained as an offer or solicitation to buy/sell any tokens/NFTs.
Holdstation is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses arising from the use of this article content.