ZetaChain is a Layer1 omnichain smart contract platform that connects all blockchains like Ethereum, Polygon, BNB (BSC) and even non-smart contract blockchains like Bitcoin and Dogecoin without using a bridge or wrapped tokens .
Currently, ZetaChain is launching a testnet campaign and users have a chance to receive an airdrop in the future. Let's fight with Holdstation right away with just a few simple steps guided below!
ZetaChain tesnet tutorial
Step 1: Add Polygon Mainnet and Goerli ETH to MetaMask wallet
- Go to Chainlist.org and connect the MetaMask wallet. Then select "Add to MetaMask" Polygon Mainnet.
- Open the MetaMask wallet and click "Add Network". Select Show/Hide test networks and then turn ON to display the Goerli Testnet network and proceed to connect.
Step 2: Join Zeta Campaign on Galxe HERE . Switch to the Polygon network.
- Follow @Zetablockchain on Twitter, your twitter account must have been created more than 1 month ago. Then select "Verify".
- Join Discord Zeta - select "Join now" then press "Verify".
- After meeting all two conditions, proceed to Claim.
Step 3: Switch to Goerli Testnet and get Faucet GoerliETH HERE . Paste the wallet address and select "Send me RTH".
Step 4: Visit Zeta page HERE to proceed with SWAP (Goerli Tesnet Network).
- Connect wallet and get Faucet. Only get 1 time per day.
- Swap . Swap from: Chain Goerli/gETH, Receive: Chain BSC Testnet/Zeta
Step 4: After completing the Swap. Visit Galxe HERE to Claim OAT.
Step 5: After Claim 2 OAT, go to ZetaLabs Guild HERE to check you have 2 roles confirmed.
Step 6: Access the project Discord HERE and go to the Tesnet-feedback channel to paste the wallet address & Feedback.
- Also check to make sure you already own 2 roles - Zeta Supporter & Zeta User.
Also, you can get extra bonus points by inviting friends through the link
That's DONE! Holdstation wishes you luck to receive a "huge" airdrop from Zetachain.