What is Open Campus?
Open Campus is a solution for stakeholders such as educators, content creators, students, parents and co-publishers to create a decentralized educational environment that solves currently existing problems.
The protocol uses Blockchain technology to open up an environment where everyone can create the benefits their desire. Students have a new and more diverse learning environment, teachers/content creators generate extra income, and parents can easily manage their children.
Open Campus Web3 Model
The construction orientation of Open Campus focuses on the following factors:
Digital Content Ownership and Participation
Open Campus will tokenize content into NFTs to create decentralized access to a large number of users. Teachers/content creators tap new sources of income by selling their content co-publishing rights and benefit from new partnerships
Decentralization allows users to set up, manage, select and use content according to their wishes
Academic records are kept transparently and permanently
Through blockchain technology, users' certificates and education levels are transparently and permanently stored. Users can access their information immediately if they need it
Platform agnostic and community owned
Assets based on blockchain technology open up many opportunities for cooperation with various platforms. Allows creators to share their content across multiple distribution channels while preserving their ownership
Key elements of the protocol
Digital Ownership as Publisher NFTs
Users tokenize their content to mark their intellectual property (IP) and easily test the performance of their products. Using blockchain technology, Open Campus helps content creators expand their income range while keeping ownership intact.
Publisher NFTs Marketplace
Creators, after NFTizing their content, can bring it to the platform's exchange to sell to co-publishers. Co-publishers, after purchasing content, are responsible for promoting it, in return they receive a revenue share from the subscriptions of people who need that content.
Educational program with collective resources
Open Campus allows content creators, co-publishers, and partners to come together to expand the broad content offering to the community. Generate multiple sources of income and be distributed proportionally
The main token of the platform named $EDU is deployed on the BNB Chain network with a fixed total supply of 1,000,000,000 $EDU
According to the above diagrams, $EDU will have a large emission schedule until about the 8th week then slow down to the 20th week. After that, the large amount of tokens will start to gradually unlock for the project team and developers. investment join early.
- Reward content creators and Co-publishers
- Pay for minting NFTs
- Pay to join Open Campus partner platforms
- Platform Governance
- Used to buy/sell at Open Campus Marketplace
- Sponsor scholarships through Smart Donation
- Use in decentralized peer-review system
- Use in partner education provider services
The impact of $EDU on users in the ecosystem:
- Use $EDU to mint Publishers NFTs
- Get $EDU by selling NFT/revenue from co-publishing/royalty fee from secondary market
- Use $EDU to buy Publishers NFT/Marketing expenses
- Get $EDU from Publishers NFT revenue
Educational Partner Platform
- Pay in $EDU to register for service deployment
- Get $EDU from registration and transaction fees
Open Campus Funds
- Incentive rewards (in $EDU) for platform participants
- Get $EDU from Transaction Fees / Publishers NFT Mining / Service Deployment Subscriptions from Partner Platforms
- Use $EDU to pay fees when using Open Campus services
The foundation for building a system of closely related and complementary parties creates important links:
- Creators deploy their educational content and pay $EDU to reviewers
- After the content is approved they pay $EDU to mint Publishers NFT proof of intellectual property rights
- Then can sell their NFTs through marketplaces to make a profit from co-publishers
- Co-publishers is responsible for promoting such content to the user community
- Content buyers will pay fees when using the platform and buying the course
- Co-publishers, content creators, related educational platforms and Open Campus will share in the revenue earned from Publishers NFT
Open Campus's partners have big names in the market (mostly projects from China) such as: NFT Mocaverse Collection, The Sandbox, Animoca Brands, Hooked Protocol, Highstreet, etc.
This is a project with a new and unique model in the market around 4 main factors:
- Content creator
- Relevant educational background
In addition, education is a segment that is predicted to reach a scale of 1 trillion by 2030. The opportunity of projects targeting this segment in the market will be huge.
- $EDU has great usecases and demand in the market
- Multiple income generation models in the ecosystem (creation/promotion/service)
- Allows multiple projects to be combined or built in the Open Campus ecosystem
- Rewards are generated based on the capacity of each participant
- Difficulty in accessing user files from Web2.0 – Web3.0
- Depends heavily on the number of users of the platform
- Using a single token system for payments/rewards makes it difficult to balance the economy
Above is the collected information that Holdstation wants to share about the Open Campus project, hopefully valuable for your investment decisions!
The information, statements and conjecture contained in this article, including opinions expressed, are based on information sources that Holdstation believes those are reliable. The opinions expressed in this article are personal opinions expressed after careful consideration and based on the best information we have at the writing's time. This article is not and should not be explained as an offer or solicitation to buy/sell any tokens/NFTs.
Holdstation is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses arising from the use of this article content.