What is Mojito Markets?
Mojito Markets is a decentralized, peer-to-peer prediction exchange built on the Aptos blockchain. The protocol allows for predicting the outcome between the two possibilities in the future, and the execution does not depend on a centralized exchange.
- Twitter (15.7K Followers): @MojitoMarkets
- Website: Mojito.Markets
- Medium: https://medium.com/@mojitomarkets
- Discord (8k members): https://discord.com/invite/mojito-markets
Unlike other platforms that use the AMM (Auto Market Maker) mechanism - potentially causing a price difference from the original ratio, Mojito Market adopts a 'pari-mutuel' style - predictions are placed together into a pool. The final payout is calculated by taking the total amount staked and subtracting the number of service fees the protocol performs. The remaining money is then divided equally among those chosen to win.
Players will be offered "probable odds" based on the breakdown of predictions at that time, and the final result will be announced after the event ends. ⇒ Simple, no liquidity maker needed. Mojito Markets' revenue source comes from service fees. A small portion will be allocated to Mojito Market Token Holders.
Mojito Markets is followed by Aptos Labs, and prominent projects on Aptos, like Pontem Network, show strong potential.
The role of tokens
- Governance - will build a DAO model, the community will vote on issues such as which markets to add or the direction of the platform,... Specific information has not been announced yet.
- Memberships - accumulate points to participate in the experience of exclusive products. Depending on the member segment based on the number of tokens owned, activity frequency, and transaction volume, they will receive corresponding benefits such as reduced service fees, bonuses, free predictions, events, and products. monopoly. Details are yet to be announced.
- Contribution Rewards - Mojito Markets holders will be rewarded for their participation in supporting the stability of the project in the long run by trading (i.e. making predictions about events and providing liquidity to the platform), and level of commitment to the platform (time to stake to predict).
⇒ The team and partner investors ratio is relative, but the time to ensure the commitment is not too long. The reward is by project tokens, so it is more likely to create exhaust pressure if there is no burning mechanism or alternative. Most of the information has not been detailed, so the project is probably in a hurry.
Instructions to join IDO (October 20, 2022)
10% for the community will be deployed on October 20, 2022, through IDO - Initial Dex Offering. For those new to the concept of IDO, this is the last round of funding for a project before tokens are listed on decentralized exchanges (DEX). This way, the investment community can secure a portion of the allocation at a low price.
Information IDO Mojito Markets
- 9 pm (Vietnam time) October 20, 2022
- 100,000,000 tokens at 0.004APT - 0.008APT. Early buyers will get a better price ⇒ Considering the current $APT price ($8), this call amount is quite large $3,200,000 - $6,400,000.
- First come, first serve (FCFS) - there is no limit on the maximum number of wallets ⇒ it is likely that retail investors will not race the bot again.
- End after 24 hours or until the token supply runs out.
- After 48 hours of opening the sale, the token will be listed on Aptos DEXs (Pontem, Pancakeswap, Mojito DEX,...) and CEX.
Another notable announcement from the project is that Alameda Research - the notorious price driver of the market - will play the role of Market Market to ensure liquidity in this funding round ⇒ One factor that can push the price up. However, this is just additional information from Mojito Market and has not been officially confirmed by Alameda Research.
⇒ Besides any new information received, this is still a risky deal.
So how to join IDO Mojito Markets?
- Step 1: Buy an amount of $APT tokens on exchanges (Binance, FTX, Houbi, Coinbase, OKX, Bitfinex) and transfer to Aptos wallets like Martian, Pontem Wallet, and Petra.
- Step 2: Visit the IDO Mojito Markets page before 9 pm on October 20, 2022. Connect the wallet and enter the amount of $APT tokens in the wallet (depending on the investment decision of each individual), and then proceed to confirm.
- Step 3: 48 hours after the opening round, i.e., 21h on October 22, 2022, investors can sell MOJO tokens on Aptos DEX exchanges (Pontem, Pancakeswap, Mojito DEX,...).
In addition, the project is implementing an attractive airdrop/retroactive campaign for users starting on October 17, 2022 and expected to end in December 2022 (many contests during this period).